|• One of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D
• Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids
• The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure
• The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function
• The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support
healthy neurological and brain function
• All-natural lemon mint flavor
• Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil undergoes quality control measures which include independent laboratory testing to exacting standards for heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins, and other potential contaminants
• Great for those on low carbohydrate diets
What is the origin of Cod Liver Oil?
Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland.
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil.
Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
Is Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil tested for purity?
Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil undergoes quality control measures which include testing to exacting purity standards by independent laboratories for heavy metals, dioxins and other contaminants.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that Vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought.
Vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Research shows that healthy individuals without a Vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, Vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
$16.95 (€ 14.75)