|In 1981, the Life Extension Foundation introduced DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) to its members through an article that described the multiple benefits that this hormone might produce.
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Hormone Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
The exact number of capsules to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician. For optimal results, take one (1) to two (2) capsules in the morning. DHEA serum blood tests are suggested 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
Rice flour, gelatin. Contains rice. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Caution: Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
$18.00 (€ 15.66)